Sunday 2 July 2017

My First Blog



Dear Friends, 

This is the first time I am trying to write my own blog. It was 2006 when one of my friend insisted to write a blog and let the people know about my life experiences. That time I was 22 year old & took it lightly and thought let me have more experiences from my life and believe me the decision was RIGHT. 

About Me: a desk bound Human Resource Professional on the weekdays, I love to explore my wilder side on the weekends. I love to see unexplored places, do the adventure outings, passionate to bring people close to nature and forest is my 1st home.

From now onward, I will share stories of my experiences... Hope you all would like it...


Generally I do use this computer (click here) for my regular works and also I use my own printer (Click here) for printing great quality photographs. You can order them by clicking on the link provided.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog👌 for those who love to travel and the adventures.

    ReplyDelete

कोरोना से लड़ने में सहायक प्राकृतिक ऑक्सीजन कॉन्सेंट्रेटर - Fight with Corona with the help of Natural Oxygen Concentrator at you home

  दोस्तों कोरोना की इस वैश्विक महामारी के समय आज हम सभी ऑक्सीजन का महत्त्व जान रहे हैं। हर तरफ त्राहिमाम मचा हुआ है। कई लोग ऑक्सीजन की कमी क...